Rawlings and Easton Name Sales Force in Canada
As it expands and reorganizes its sales efforts in Canada, Rawlings and Easton Canada recently named Kim Sarrazin as team sales manager for all brands in the country and named a new Canadian sales force for Rawlings and Easton for Canada. The sales teams will support Miken and Worth.
A 17-year industry veteran and diamond sports specialist, Sarrazin will assume responsibilities for its Canadian team business.
“We welcome Kim to the team and she has had an immediate impact in the first five months with her wealth of knowledge and experience she brings to the table,” Rawlings said in a statement announcing the appointments. “There are more announcements to follow in Fall 2021 as we continue to work through a number of integration projects and processes. We will keep everyone posted as these changes are made for the Canadian market.
The new Rawlings and Easton Canadian sales team includes:
- Atlantic Canada | Doucette Sports Agency, Kevin Doucette
- Eastern Quebec | Agence Sport Axion, Brian Massie
- Western Quebec, including Ottawa Valley | DMB Sports, Martin Blanchet
- Central & Northern Ontario | Rabjohn Sports, Jason Rabjohn
- South Western Ontario | Big Red Sports, Jonah Evans
- Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Lakehead | H & W Recreational Marketing, Brent Hobday
- Southern Alberta | McNeil Sports Agency, Ashley McNeil
- Northern Alberta | Sparrow Outfitters, Scott Stevenson
- British Columbia | Shadow Agency Inc., Rob Hayeur