NSGA Management Conference Scholarships Available
Team dealers interested in attending the 2022 NSGA Management Conference and Team Dealer Summit, May 22-24, 2022 at the JW Marriott Scottsdale Camelback Inn Resort & Spa in Scottsdale, AZ, are encouraged to apply for scholarships that include the conference registration fee plus accommodations. Registration includes conference materials, daily breakfasts, networking breaks, luncheons, receptions and the Tuesday evening Sporting Goods Industry Hall of Fame Dinner and Induction Ceremony.
A limited number of scholarships will be available. Among the requirements:
- Only sporting goods retailers and team dealers are eligible.
- The company must be a member of NSGA.
- Preference will be given to first-time attendees or individuals who have not attended the NSGA Conference in the last five years as well as to the earliest applications received.
Dealers can apply for a scholarship online by filling out the form at nsga.org.
By submitting the below application, the applicant agrees to the following terms:
- If selected for a scholarship and unable to attend, applicant must cancel his/her registration with NSGA by March 1, 2022. If applicant does not cancel his/her registration or does not attend the NSGA Conference & Summit, applicant will be deemed ineligible for future scholarship consideration.
- If selected for a scholarship, applicant must attend and complete all scheduled appointments at the Speed Networking sessions. Failure to complete all scheduled appointments will automatically deem applicant ineligible for future scholarship consideration.
- If selected, applicant may not choose a substitute attendee should he/she be unable to attend. All scholarships are awarded through NSGA.
- If selected, applicant must complete an industry survey from NSGA that will be sent out via email prior to the conference.
- If selected, applicant must have an active NSGA membership throughout 2022.
- If selected, NSGA Verified Dealers must attend and participate in a Verified Independent Dealer meeting that will be held during the conference.
For questions or more information, contact Hayley Fansler at firstname.lastname@example.org or (847) 296-NSGA (6742), ext. 1280.