If you haven’t heard, the RIA’s annual member event (formerly known as Runchella) is now the RIA Summit. St. Louis will host the event from April 29 - May 2. The show has evolved, yet again, and will feature improvements suggested by last year’s attendees. 2024 changes include:
Self-scheduling: Choose exactly which sessions you want and when.
Programming sessions: on the topics members asked us for, with a focus on peer group discussions and hands-on workshops.
Improved connection with brands: See top brands in the format that makes sense for your role, plus one-on-one meetings with brand executives.
Newer store programming: Specific sessions for those new to the channel.
As the show nears, the RIA is finalizing brand attendees and programming for a not-to-be-missed spring event.
Attendees will walk away from the 2024 RIA Summit with actionable, progressive ideas about how to move their business forward. The programming will be designed to look to the future, whether it is new technology, (did someone say AI?) or novel ways to retain your rockstar employees.
There are three programming types:
• The future of buying/Inventory management.
• Navigating digital marketing in the age of AI.
• E-commerce sales trends using the latest tools.
• RIA Product Data Collaborative training.
Peer-to-Peer Group Conversations
• Retaining and elevating your superstars.
• What’s next?
• Cultivating store culture, with an eye toward inclusion.
• Improving Staff training using.
Brand-Led Small Group Discussions
• Book more, chase less: futures planning.
• How to best partner in the DTC environment.
• ‘Hidden runner’ acquisition: they want to shop in
We are also excited to introduce a NEW STORE TRACK that will include:
• Learn from the masters with peer sharing and mentoring
• Join the new store RIA Mastermind group
• Build relationships with dinner date matching and other social opportunities.
When: Monday, April 29 - Thursday, May 2, 2024
Where: St. Louis, Missouri - Union Station Hotel
The industry’s key brands are returning to the annual member’s event. See this year’s hit list of footwear, apparel and accessory brands below. Retail attendees can see their top brands in product presentations, overviews with channel managers, one-on-one meetings with executives (top to tops), and small group discussions (see programming for details).
The event will also offer shorter, demonstration-based sessions with new or new-to-the-channel brands allowing attendees to meet the owners, view line presentations and truly experience the products - all so they can add new, exciting items to their assortments to bring current customers into the store again and again.
This year’s brand lineup includes:
Caterpy: Innovative Laces
Ciele: Performance Headwear
Clove: Footwear to attract a new customer
Hylo Athletics: Footwear with a sustainability story
KinEsys: Active Sunscreen
Pressio: Sustainable, Brandable Apparel
Roll Recovery: Tissue Massage Tools
Truemotion: European Footwear Brand
Xact Nutrition: Fuel for runners
REGISTRATION IS OPEN